- Cancellation policies vary from property to property. For the most up to date information, read the listing’s cancellation policy before you book.
To view a host’s cancellation policy, follow these steps:
- Select Policies on a property’s listing page.
- Read the information in the Cancellation Policy section.
Damage and Incidentals
- You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
- Cleaning fee $ 150
- Refundable Security Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 12%
- Note: It’s important to understand that you can be refunded based on the percentage of either:
- the amount paid to-date; or
- the total amount payable
All cancellations must be made by 11:59pm in the property’s time zone to fall within the cancellation policy. Though hosts can set their own policies, typically they apply one of the following policies: